Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Brain Dump!

When your head hits your pillow do you fall asleep? 

Back in the day, before children that is, I was sawin' logs the second I lay down.  Go figure now that I average about 5 hours of interrupted sleep each night and should be exhausted, as soon as I get all comfy in my bed my head explodes with thoughts...

what to do tomorrow,

what I didn't get done today,

hey diddle diddle and other annoying nursery rhymes that get stuck on repeat,

ahhhhh! 

The more I think "I need to fall asleep" the longer it takes.  So here is my experiment called operation Brain Dump.  After I lay my head on my pillow I picture me unzipping all the way around my head and letting anything inside fall out!  Sounds like it should work, right?  Try the Brain Dump with me and let me know how it works for you.

Thanks, Love ya.
Yep!  #1 daughter asleep sitting in a bowl.

No comments: