Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Above Average!

Are you ready?!?!?

Three reasons I am excited...

1. Snowfall in Utah is predicted to be above
    average this year!
2. I am not pregnant with twins this year!
    *Insert are you sure joke here, yes I am definitely sure.*
3. We all have our season pass ready to go, go, go...
 


Now all I need is some volunteer babysitters!!!
I can't always take the kiddos :)

Thanks, Love ya.
*Please comment if you would like to sign up for a babysitting shift!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was the end part of the Cat in the Hat song....go go go on an adventure, the cat in the hat is up and away. Funny. I would love to babysit. We will have to cordinate.

Emily Spencer said...

How did you know! That stupid song was stuck in my head. I want you to contribute a post about your coaching experience, email me something good!

Becky said...

Any time !!!!!
Ready to baby sit !

Becky said...

Any Time (When i am home ) !!!!